I LOVE GENDOU!!!
Yesterday i went onto gendou on an impulse to check for new songs, and there it was! The song I've been waiting for, and i thought i'd only get to hear it after promos. I love all macross frontier songs by sheryl nome and ranka lee, and this one is a duet by both of them!! How much win is that. :D
And today I've been sewing condoms onto a skirt. For those who noticed me walking around with a skirt draped with condoms, I'M NOT A PERVERT. Haha, it turned out abit worse than expected but overall it's still alright i guess. And i missed GP cuz i was too engrossed sewing condoms, lol.
A early 17th Happy Birthday to Claudia!! Tomorrow is her birthday! Time passed by so quickly ar, I can still remember her birthday when we were in TA1... Ahh stop it, I sound like some old man. Lol
Inner-souls
5:20 PM