*me
Hopeless, lazy and slightly alcoholic, just an average guy

*tag

*link
Angmian
Claudia
Char
Chunsiang
Ellery
FangXiong
Faye
JiaJin
Kelly
Kenneth
LiewXun
PengHo
Rimiko
Soo
Vivian
WengSeng
XinZhi
Yanting
YiHeng
Yixian

*creds
Skin done by:

inner-souls

*archives
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
January 2009

* Thursday, September 4, 2008 *
Yesterday was spent watching movies! Some were lame and some were damn nice. I recommend Nim's Island if you haven't already watched it. Abigail Breslin is really good at her role (she the little girl from Signs). Also watched a bad quality version of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. It's damn funny, but i guess most people watched it already. I couldn't watch the ending of it because of the bloody pirated DVD (lol no pun intended). The three other movies that i watched wasn't very good. Oh and I finally watched Constantine yesterday, after like ten thousand years. I've been wanting to watch it but somehow just kept missing it. It's nice, though i remember people telling me that it wasn't that good when it came out. Oh well, hope today I'll be productive. The phone line repairman is coming later though.


Inner-souls
10:58 AM